Here are the steps you should take to get ready for this course.
- Make sure you have solid introductory programming skills to the level provided by CSC108H.
- If you did not take CSCA08H, check out the labs that are available to you in Bladen Wing. Several of them are available around the clock. Make sure that you can log into the lab computers with your UTORid. Info on the labs is located here.
- If you do not know Python (but you know how to program), sign up for the free ramp-up session. The link will be posted here soon. (If you took CSCA08H and feel that you need a refresher, you are welcome to sign up!)
- Read the course information sheet.
- If you want to work on your own computer, make sure you have Python 2.7 installed. (Python 3 is not compatible.)
- Once you have done all the previous steps, Read all the information on this website.